Patrick Fraga Week 3

Week #3
Dear diary,
Nothing special happened since last time, stuck at home, playing, studying, doing my daily training…
This week, we have a lot of work to do from school, almost from every subject, my plan to do all this stuff is, on one day, I’ll do all the exercises and works, and on the other days I just study. Sometimes I´m too tired and leave some work for the next day. I hope teachers will give us less work to do, we´re not Einsteins…
I do all this stuff from the morning until 09:00 p.m., which is the time when I start playing with my friends. Then, at 01:00 a.m., I go to sleep. This was basically what happened this week.
Nothing special has happened about COVID-19, we still need to stay at home
Patrick Fraga
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10