Patrick Fraga Week 2


Week #2 
Dear diary,
Nothing special happened between the last week and this week, we began to have online school lessons from each subject and it’s kind of tiring always be in the computer, I wake up and I need immediately go to the computer to have my lesson (because I wake up 10 minutes before the lesson stars ;)), besides that, I have a lot of work to do, from every single subject but obviously is the only way to the professors to give us work.
In some countries we are seeing a small progression with the coronavirus, the number of cases and deaths are decreasing but unfortunately in some other countries the number of infected and deaths are very high. Here in Portugal the numbers are decreasing slowly which is a good notice.
Also, during this week, I had cut my hair, now I have the same hairstyle of Ronaldo, and I loving it, it is so strange to put the hand in the head and just feel the hair on the top. I began a puzzle of 5000 pieces, it’s going to be hard, but I have more stuff to do so I'll leave the puzzle a little aside.
I think nothing else happened since last week, I still stuck at home, and the summer is almost there and I don't want to spend my time at home without being able to go out, I want go outside, go to the beach, combining football games with my friend or even go to a shopping center with no worries about covid-19.
I hope will this pass as soon as possible and don’t forget “Stay Home, Stay Safe”.
Patrick 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana Sousa Week 10

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Melissa Pocepicky Week 10