Melissa Pocepicky Week 9

Hiii!! Here I am for another post. I hope everyone is well and in good health. 

I have great news to give you, do you know what it is? It's the last week of school!!!! 🥂

I am very happy to be almost on vacation to enjoy every moment with my family, because in the last weeks I spent my time in front of a computer working for school and I hardly had time for me and my family. 

This summer will be a little different from the other summers but it will not stop me from enjoying it to the fullest with my family and friends😊🎉

Summer started on the 20th of June and I'm also very happy because summer is my favorite season, I like the heat, I like to see the blue cloudless sky... it is so beautiful and peaceful, I also like to be on the balcony listening to music or doing other things on summer nights but what I really like to do is listen to classical music and look at the stars, this is my favorite part 🎶💕💕

Well and so I finish for today. See you on the next and last post. 

Kiss💋

Melissa Pocepicky 💞

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Rúben Matos Week 10