Hugo Calheiros Week 10

This is the last week that I write for this blog, because it’s the last week of school, so we are about to start summer holidays, which are more than deserved.

In this week I went to Viseu again because of some documents and to go shopping a little bit. Also, on other day, I went to the river with my dog because my dog loves to swim and loves water so I usually take her to have some fun in the river. Besides that I did nothing else interesting this week, I only did the school works, the last ones, and had online classes.

This was my last week of this school year so this is where I say goodbye to this blog.

I hope that you have enjoyed these texts about my life!

See you!

Hugo Calheiros     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Rebelo Week 10

Diana Sousa Week 10

Rúben Matos Week 10